Monday, January 26, 2009



































HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYUHRAH DARLING!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
well for the past couple of days it's just reunion dinners one after another.
chinese new year was fun!i socialized more with my cousins this year.
well of course,what's chinese new year without black jack?
i started with 4 bucks and ended up with.......132bucks.cool eh?
haha.well i have to say something.my cousin's seriously cute.
she did up a rules sign and pasted it on her door.it really reminded me
of myself!when i was young.well i left my cousin's house at exactly 12 and the
first thing i thought was to call syuhrah and guess what?!i was the first to call her.
haha.happy birthday girl.may all your wishes come true,enjoy your birthday yah?
we shall study hard together!haha.
well i need to go prepare now!black jack session at my house!














No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER-RIFFIC