Saturday, August 15, 2009

bow
















today,jaslyn & syuhrah came to my place in the morn to bake.jaslyn treated me as a guinea pig.she tried tying a bow with my hair and it turned out great!she said it's all thanks to some youtube girl.haha.so,i went to town with a bow on my head.definitely,many people looked,stared.haha.but whatever manzzz!Thank you jaslyn,syuhrah,png for the wonderful day out!i seriously cant believe that i didn't get anything today.amazing!i expected myself to like get at least one topshop blouse but i went home empty handed as they didn't have the size of the body suit i wanted.so sad!im a size 8 and i cant fit into 6.such a pity!












2 comments:

  1. erhem, i didn't treat u like guinea pig k. YOU OFFERED TO BE ONE IN THE 1ST PLACE! still, i rock right?

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER-RIFFIC