Sunday, September 20, 2009

yucky doodles

ok i lied about cutting my hair.however,...............i'm gonna do something to my hair with my mummy.anyways,had loads of fun with the girls today.dr martens checked off my wishlist.like finally!it's kinda worn out but nonetheless,i still love it.alright gotta go to bed nowzzzz.waking up at 6.30am to jog with mumkins/mummy!im getting a gown tmr!for my cousin's wedding.


you are so kiddy!
behaving like a small kid!
i just can't stand you.
oh!just awhile ago,i think i received a prank call.
person:hello may i speak to ali?
me:erm...you've got the wrong number.
person:this is ali!
me:huh?hello?hellooooooo?
and then it sounded as if that person was walking under a void deck or something.haha.i seriously laughed when the guy said this is ali!omg.hate this font.lazy to change.seeya

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER-RIFFIC