Monday, October 26, 2009

cursed left leg

my left leg is accident proned.first it was the blue black on my knee when i banged it on the wall,and then my toe started bleeding after i feel at marina barrage.accidents such as syuhrah,png and other people started stepping on my foot.my leg's going to look ugly with bruises all over.

it's scary how people put different faces for each person.one minute, all nice and the other,spreading rumours about people being crazy,fake,retarded bitches.scary isn't it?friends are there to congratulate and be proud of you when you accomplish an achievement and not to burst the bubble that you've blown.it's like throwing my happiness from the 100th floor down.a good friend does not do that right?this is so shingz.SHINGZ YOU MANZZZ.life is all about drama now,friends,schoolmates and shingzy stuff.or maybe minus the S and just friend.

oh yes,before i forget,BERNICE YEO,your birthday is around the corner.i've already got a present in mind for you and i need to go BOOMZY shoppingz with you.so please call me.love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER-RIFFIC