Wednesday, November 25, 2009

OBSTACLES








out with these two babes yesterday after bball.unfortunately,png couldn't make it.we walked /limped around marina square and then to the esplanade,where we took tons of unglam photos.i skipped lunch and dinner yesterday and amazingly,i felt fine.these two ladies where ultra kind to take bus 70m with me which stops directly outside my house,instead of taking a more convenient bus ride home themselves.they were scared that i would maybe fall while walking?i look like im disabled.i was greeted by many weird looks on strangers faces while walking around marina square&home yesterday.well, at least now, im feeling a'lil tiny weeny bit better but really guilty.due to my injury,im unable to go for training and match today.i set my alarm this morning,prepared to go for training.but when i stood up,the pain had developed not only at my thighs but at my lower leg muscles.i tried resting,hoping it'll get much better but to no avail.i feel a million tons of guilt in my heart right now because i can't even get out of the house to support the girls and what's even worst is that there's not enough people to play for the match today due to some going on holidays/not free/sick and coach has to place the C' div girls in to play for us.ALL THE BEST GIRLS!GOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGO!LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER-RIFFIC