Wednesday, December 9, 2009

one sided.

what do you get when a woman tries to load a film into an antique camera?a spoilt camera.never ever let some stranger load your camera for you.i just wasted a film,what's even worst is that i wasted my time!relax relax and relax.tuition tmr and flea on friday with my girls and i wna bring bernice along with me.oh.did i mention that i just borrowed a book on hitler.yes,the guy with the weird moustache.funny not having seen another person with that funny trade mark ever.i wonder which daring person would grow a moustache like his.that'll be really interesting to see.
I NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO MY HAIR.the girls told me to cut it short.although i do have the urge to cut it short,i'm still hesitant having kept my hair this long for the whole year.what should i do mannnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.i tried curling it.and as you can see in the pictures,it curled outwards.thankyou stupid hair for being so stubborn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER-RIFFIC