Sunday, June 20, 2010

My dad

I can't express how thankful, proud, fortunate I am to have a father like you, dad. I'm deeply sorry for worrying you with my studies and attitude in the previous years.it must have really been hard for you not even being able to talk to me in the past. You've always been there for me no matter what,supporting me all the way in my endeavours.in the past, you used to prevent me from doing certain things but you were just trying to protect me from the nasty side of life and you had to bear with my hatred then for accusing you of not giving me enough freedom.You always tried your very best to get me back on the correct path of life and I've definitely caused you sleepless nights due to my lies before.sorry dad for all the problems I caused you before and thankyou for not giving up on me.


My father is my role model.and I'm definitely a daddy's girl. Up till now, i'll hold my father's hands when we go out in public like how it was when I was a little girl. Although we were given stares, I didn't care and I never will. It's just hilarious seeing peoples reactions.
There was a point of time when my dad and I were so far apart that we didn't communicate at all. But after all the problems, we grew much much closer. And now, I can tell him anything. He practically knows everything about my life and it feels great being able to tell him anything and everything without having to hide or lie about.

In the future, I hope I'll meet and marry a guy just like my dad.
Love you dad. Happy fathers' day

xoxoxo, your baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER-RIFFIC