Saturday, July 17, 2010



please ignore my stupid face/fake smile/whatever






it's tilo's birthday!!!!!it will be in a few hours.found a folder containing all of tilo's pictures in my dad's computer.super cool and i found loads of pictures to make up a memorable post at the end of this year.the excitement is boiling inside me already.to give you a sneak peek, the folders actually contain pictures far worst than the one on top.there was even a folder "celestine thru the years" that my dad had created so can you imagine how awful/amusing the pictures are?




happy birthday wanz.love you for being you.love you for never failing to put a smile on my face.love you for always being there for me.love you.love you.love you.SEXY X INFINITY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chunny thank you i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER-RIFFIC