Friday, February 5, 2010

wanz i love you





















































i know i've only been uploading pictures from the xmas party.well i've got no pictures that's why.there'll be some next week i guess dues to chinese new year.i'm super excited already.yesterday,wanz,dm,jas,syuhrah accompanied me to town.i spent about like 1h30mins in topshop just trying on clothes poor wanzz had to wait patiently for me.so sorry babe.i finally got a dress after trying on more than 20 pieces and reached home at 11 with my school uniform sticking like glue to my body.my mum then said the dress wasn't worth the money i paid for and i got guilty of course.however,im proud to say that i paid for the dress with my own money.sadly,i didn't get a maxi dress but a long/short sleeved toga instead.nevermind.maybe next year.geography is hell of a hell.hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER-RIFFIC