Thursday, November 18, 2010

clear up that mess you smelly!


willy wello hello.i've kept to my promise that i'll clean my messy room today.so this is before.

and.......................................
AFTER!


well,okay,the upper shelves aren't properly cleared yet but that's because i need to make a trip down to ikea to get some boxes to store those stuffs.nonetheless,isn't it so much cleaner now?i spent my whole afternoon cleaning the table ya know.yeap.seeing how clean it is now makes me happy!i had initially promised my mum,no no.she had apparently made me sign a "contract" that i'll clear the whole mess by the 26th of november but it's done now!no more messy table filled with dusts and ants.yuck right?how did i manage to live in a room filled with ANTS.not any ordinary ants but ANTS THAT STING!eeek.but have no fear,stinging ants days are gone!!!kay,BUUUUAAAAIIIISSSSSSSSSS.

4 comments:

  1. Waaaaaaa fucking proud of u Hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.oh really?wonderful right?but the load of books piled up downstairs!haha.alot needa either give away or sell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aisehhhh so clean good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks babe. Now you can come to my room feeling clean:)

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER-RIFFIC