Wednesday, November 17, 2010

it's over














now that the big o's are over.i feel too free.few months back,i was looking froward to having so much free time to do a hell lot of stuffs like baking,playing ping pong with my brother,going out shopping,reading new books,reading the newspaper,playing a new song on the piano....but now,it seems like i've got too much free time on my hands and i feel so bored without books.it's perfectly normal to feel this way,especially when you've spent the past 10 months or so ,working your ass off.however,i've got this gut feeling that my results won't turn out that pretty.oh gawd!putting that aside,i've made a list of things to do.
  1. clear my books.(you'll get to see the mess around my house tmr)
  2. clear my closet.
  3. find a job
  4. read books.
  5. read the newspaper
  6. jog at least twice every week.
  7. bake
  8. cook
  9. do some house chores
  10. decorate my room
  11. play the piano
  12. last but not least,HANG OUT MY MY GIRLS!

there!hopefully these 12 points would be ticked at the end of this long holiday!shall not let it go to waste or i'll be sure to regret it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER-RIFFIC