Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 & 2010

in 2009,i've been closer towards my family.much much closer.now,i share with them everything.one of the main reason is because of the trust we have.they've grown to trust me now.well,simply because 2009 was the year of truth.i seldom lied to them as i had nothing to hide from them.it made me feel ultra refreshed just because i no longer had to carry the burden of guilt for lying to them.the other reason why was because there was no "guy" in my life.i learnt to never commit yourself at such a young age.there are too many better fishes in the sea,why do you have to be attached to someone that you know you'll have no future with.i'm back to my primary school thinking "that guys are jerks".not all of course.just some,uncivilized ones.i keep telling my friends that i wna marry an angmoh.hahahha.but it's just a joke you know.in fact,i never wna marry!okay that's a joke too.but isn't it scary imagining yourself getting married to a guy that you'll have to live with until you get old.that's almost impossible now,looking at the divorce rates.and once you get divorce,your child would be affected.that's even scarier.then maybe in the future,it'll be like the old days when men could marry as many wifes as he wanted.wth.okay.that goes to show how my imagination can drift me away.i'm done typing.good night world.looking forward for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER-RIFFIC