Saturday, January 2, 2010

my holga december.


if you look closer,you'll figure that the lights are back lights of cars.

shoes going for 100 baht in thailand which is $4 in sg

yummy BBQ squids on the road side.

the mrt again

fedoras selling at $4.super reasonable.


my aiming failed somehow.forgot to always leave a gap.

i lok like i've got highlights in my hair.weird.i look oooolllllllddddddddddddddd.



love this photo of my shoes.super nice right?

kite flying.such a beauty.

adore the effects.sharzzz you better love me for taking this picture.




major blurness




brother's birthday dinner.

i look like im crying.

blur again

lesson learnt.always use flash no matter what.and do not use coloured flash during the night.it spoils the whole picture.okay.have a good day everyone.i'm exhausted from the flea today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER-RIFFIC